Thermoactive chocolate body wrap
Formats: Bucket 1 Kg,Bucket 3 Kg
A cacao based body wrap, of vegetable oil origin, rich in flavonoids that facilitate good ciruculation. The heat effect stimulates perspiration and consequently eliminates toxins and enhances the penetration of the active ingredients.
- Mix 300g of the product with 350g of water to produce a smooth, even paste.
- Apply over the entire body, having previously cleansed the area being treated.
- Cover the person being treated with a thermal blanket or expose them to infrared light for minutes.
- After treatment, ensure the person being treated take a hot shower once the excess product has been removed.
- Protects and repairs damage caused to the skin by the adverse effects of the environment.
- Nurtures, hydrates and softens the skin.
- Antioxidant and preventative of the appearance of wrinkles and facial lines.
- Reduces localized adiposity.
- Reaffirming and revitalizing.
Belongs to the red algae family. It looks like coral and is coated by sea sediment with high concentrations of minerals, and because of its appearance of coral it is often called coral sand. This algae is used in cosmetics, thalassotherapy, diets, and has strong therapeutic powers thanks to its high calcium and magnesium content.
Activates the elimination of lipids.
Reinvigorates the epidermis.
Remineralizes and revitalizes.